Are you an Uber, Lyft or other rideshare driver? Maybe you are the owner or work for another rideshare company? Perhaps you are a professional involved in rideshare from another perspective like insurance, accounting, etc. Maybe you are or were a former employee of a rideshare company. If you have something to say and would like to get the word out, we are here to help you as we are interested in sharing fresh, rideshare-related content.
RideSharingWorld.com is a relatively young blog and are here to provide products, information and ideas on the rideshare industry. If you have information about a new product or service, we may publish your article on our blog.
So how can your post be considered? Here’s what to do:
- Blog posts should be original, with a minumum of 500-800 words. Obviously they must relate to rideshare, the driving, the companies, the stories, the products, information and ideas.
- Email your article with a suggested title to firstname.lastname@example.org Please also include a two to three-sentence bio and head shot.
- Tone – The article must have a tone of neutrality or positivity. There are plenty of bad things going on today, however at ridesharingworld.com we don’t want to focus on negativity.
- Relevant images, 2-3, should be included with your submission. The images must be either: owned by you, creative commons or free to use. If they are free images, the soures and any required attribution needs to be provided with your submission, please address all image sources.
- After you submit your article, it will be evaluated. This evaluation may or may not result in our wishing to post your article. If we do wish to post your article, we may want to suggest edits or subheadings on your submission. We will not change your article in any way without your permission.
- There is no monetary compensation for your articles. However all inks to your site/products or services will remain intact and we will share it across our social media channels which will help get you publicity.
- Authors must be at least 18 years old. Fellow drivers, bloggers, product/service providers welcome.
Thank you for your interest!